Red Hat Linux System Administration-I (RH124)
Red Hat – Linux Admin course you will fully understand the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux server administration (from Basic-to-Advance). More importantly, you will be able to put those concepts to use in practical real-world situations. You’ll be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. You can even use the skills you learned to become a Linux System Engineer or Linux System Administrator. (online classes available)
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux® system administration experience. The course provides students with Linux administration skills by focusing on core administration tasks. Course also provides a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and security administration.
Course Key Learning Topics:
- Get started with Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Describe and define open source, Linux distributions, and Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Access the command line, Log into a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
- Manage files from the command line, Copy, move, create, delete, and organize files while working from the bash shell.
- Get help in Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Resolve problems by using local help systems.
- Create, view, and edit text files, Manage text files from command output or in a text editor.
- Manage local users and groups, Create, manage, and delete local users and groups, as well as administer local password policies.
- Control access to files, Set Linux file system permissions on files and interpret the security effects of different permission settings.
- Monitor and manage Linux processes, Evaluate and control processes running on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
- Control services and daemons, Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
- Configure and secure SSH, Configure secure command line service on remote systems, using OpenSSH.
- Analyze and store logs, Locate and accurately interpret logs of system events for troubleshooting purposes.
- Manage networking, Configure network interfaces and settings on Red Hat Enterprise Linux servers.
- Archive and transfer files, Archive and copy files from one system to another.
- Install and update software, Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
- Access Linux files systems, Access, inspect, and use existing file systems on storage attached to a Linux server.
- Analyze servers and get support, Investigate and resolve issues in the web-based management interface, getting support from Red Hat to help solve problems.
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux or Linux system administration.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use, manage, or support the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete coursework.
Prerequisites for this course
- Passion to Learn Linux and System Admnistration
- Basic understanding of computer networking or operating systems would be helpful.
International Student FEE : 200$
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training