Red Hat – Linux Administration
Red Hat – Linux Admin course you will fully understand the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux server administration. More importantly, you will be able to put those concepts to use in practical real-world situations. You’ll be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. You can even use the skills you learned to become a Linux System Engineer or Linux System Administrator.
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux® system administration experience. The course provides students with Linux administration skills by focusing on core administration tasks. Course also provides a foundation for students planning to become full-time Linux system administrators by introducing key command-line concepts and enterprise-level tools.
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to perform essential Linux administration tasks, including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and security administration.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Access the command line
- Manage files from command line
- Create, view, and edit text files
- Manage local users and groups
- Monitor and manage Linux processes
- Control services and daemons
- Control access to files with file system permissions
- Analyze and store log files
- Configure and secure the OpenSSH service
- Install and update software packages
- Access Linux file systems
- Manage Linux networking
- Anyone with a desire to learn about Linux or Linux system administration.
- People that have Linux experience, but would like to learn about the Linux command line interface.
- Existing Linux users that want to become power users.
- People that need Linux knowledge for a personal or business project like hosting a website on a Linux server.
- Professionals that need to learn Linux to become more effective at work. Helpdesk staff, application support engineers, and application developers that are required to use, manage, or support the Linux operating system.
- People thinking about a career as a Linux system administrator or engineer.
- Researchers, college professors, and college students that will be using Linux servers to conduct research or complete coursework.
Prerequisites for this course
- Basic technical user skills with computer applications on some operating systems are expected.
International Student FEE : 200$
Flexible Class Options
- Evening Classes | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT | SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training