SEO for Google – Best SEO Course
The thing about SEO is that the best person to do the SEO is you. It is your business. It is your website. By applying Search Engine Optimization to your own website, you can use your own expertise to select exactly the right keyword phrases to focus on.
About 95% of SEO requires little or no technical knowledge and you do not need any programming skills. SEO is about attention to detail. There are around 200 factors that Google considers when deciding who comes first and who comes last in the search engine listing, in response to a search inquiry. You just need to make sure that you have more boxes ticked than your competitors.
This SEO training course teaches you how to think like a search engine. We will show you what Google likes and just as important, what Google does not like.
- Introduction to SEO
- SEO Terms and Concepts
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Importance of Key works
- Performing Key Words Analysis
- Building an effective SEO strategy
- Knowing your Competitors?
- SEO for Local Business
- Google Webmaster Guidelines
More information about SEO & Google
- Website Auditing and Monitoring
- HTML & Google Power Searching
- Site Maps
- The Power of Documents
- Follow and Nofollow links
- Broken Links
- Getting traffic to your site
- Role of Social Media
- YouTube SEO
- SEO Tools and Tips
- Working on Project
- SEO Internship
Training Track: SEO for Google – Best Tutorial
Duration: Two Month | Fast Track Available
Flexible Class Options
- Morning | Evening Classes | Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SAT / SUN
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training