PMP® Certification Exam Training
PMP® Certification Exam preparation classes with above 90% success rate – Based on Latest PMBOK® Guide and PMI Exam Guidance, 35 PDUs course, FREE Mock Test/ practice exam questions to ensure your practice and high success rate. Lifelong PDU Support post Training Support @ Omni Academy, join best PMP Training Academy ONLINE classes available. Covering complete PMP Certification criteria as per Project Management Institute PMI guide lines.
Omni Academy offer best PMP Certification Preparation course (class-room & online) to ensure passing exam on 1st attempt (PMP Exam Guidance), as Project Management Professional (PMP certification) credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP certification demonstrates that you have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects. This recognition is seen through increased marketability to employers and higher salary; according to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Seventh Edition, certification positively impacts project manager salaries. As project management is one of the top skillsets demanded by organizations around the world, this is more important now than ever before. One-fifth of the world’s GDP, or more than $12 trillion, is spent on projects. And with many skilled practitioners leaving or scheduled to leave the workforce due to retirement — a trend the Society of Human Resources (SHRM) identifies as having a major strategic impact for 64% of organizations worldwide — there is a great demand for knowledgeable project managers.
Project Management Course
PMP – 35 PDU CREDIT HOURS
PMP Course Overview
- Managing Projects within Organizations (Ref. PMBOK® 6th Edition)
- Project Management Overview
- Project Management Process Groups
- Integrated Initiation and Planning
- Direct, Monitor and Control Project Work
- Controlling Changes and Closing a Project
- Project Requirements and Defining Scope
- Creating the Work Breakdown Structure
- Monitoring and Controlling Project Scope
- Defining and Sequencing Project Activities
- Estimating Activity Resources and Durations
- Developing and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Planning-Project Costs
- Controlling Project Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Planning Project Human Resources
- Managing Project Human Resources
- Plan and Manage Project Communications
- Control Project Communications
- Risk Management Planning
- Identifying Project Risks
- Performing Risk Analysis
- Risk Response and Control
- Planning Project Procurement Management
- Managing Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Managing and Controlling Stakeholder Engagement
- The Role of Ethics in Project Management
- Core PMI Values and Ethical Standards
- Some Tips to Prepare for the Exam
- Download PMP Handbook
Steps to PMP Success
- Face-to-Face Training under PMP certified coach/ trainer (online training available)
- Select your PMI Roadmap – Video, Exam Guide & Lectures
- How to Register for PMI Exam
- FREE Practice Exam Questions—over 700 Testing Simulation
Course Material Overview
- Review the PMP handbook .
- Review the Current PMP Exam Content Outline
- Familiarize yourself with PMP Sample Questions
- Review the latest edition of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide).
PMP Exam – FAQ
Omni Academy PMP Exam preparation boot-camp’s are delivered using PMBOK guide and supporting material by Rita Mulcahy, under highly experienced PMP Certified trainer to ensure the students 100% success in passing PMP Exam – learn more about PMP Exam Content Outline
PMP Exam Fee: for Non-PMI Members: $555 (USD) PMP Exam Testing Fee for PMI Members: $405 (USD). (PMI has authority to change exam Fee anytime.)
Distance Learning: Out-of-City / Out-of-Country students can join our eLearning | ONLINE classes, click to register.
FREE PMP Exam Practice Questions and eBooks
PMP Exam Preparation Methodology
- FREE Practice Exam Sample Questions—over 700 throughout the book.
- A focus on real-world project issues.
- Exclusive exercises and Tricks of the Trade.
- Cross-references to PMBOK Guide.
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMP Exam 400 Sample Questions – 8th Edition
- A chapter dedicated preparation making sure you pass the exam on your first attempt.
- Complete guidance under PMP certified coach/ trainer.
- Complete Course Material
Who Should Attend ?
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Business Development Manager
- Emerging Managers
- IT Managers
- Mid-career professionals expected to lead Projects
Learn About PMI Certifications
Join: Project Management (PMP) 5 Days BootCamp In DHA Campus : 46C, 24th Street DHA Phase-II, Karachi
Flexible Class Options
- BootCamp | Corporate Workshops | Fast-Track
- Week End Classes For Professionals SUNDAY Classes
- Online Classes – Live Virtual Class (L.V.C), Online Training
- International Student Course Fee : USD 300 | AUD 300 | SAR 1125 | AED 1125
Mr. Kashif Siddiqui (MSCS, PMP, CISA, COBIT) a renowned Certified PMP (PMI USA) trainer with solid experience of over 13+ years in Project Management, IT Governance, Business Excellence through Process Engineering, Information Systems Audit & Compliance and Information Security. Professional Trainer of PMP, CISA, COBIT Foundation & Implementation.
Kashif has extensive experience in delivering PMP training to students from different corporate sectors and educational background, a true coach & mentor take personal interest to guide his students about every possible tips & techniques to ensure PMP exam success – conducted overs 50 sessions for PMP Boot Camps | workshops & regular classes.
Kashif ‘s extroverted personality is expressed in his day-to-day attitude of living life to the fullest, passionate about Cricket apart from being exceptional at PMP training, he love travelling with friends.
CERTIFICATIONS | CERTIFIED TRAINER FOR
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) – PMI USA
- COBIT®5 Implementation Certified – ISACA USA
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) – ISACA USA
- Trained in ISMS – ISO 27001 & 27002 Lead Implementer and BS 25777